Introducing Financial Management Information Systems in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohammad Naser Musa Hamdan, 2017. "The Compatibility of (GFMIS) with the Internal Control System," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 7(1), pages 26-40, January.
- Chandra, Vandana & Li, Ying & Osorio Rodarte, Israel, 2007. "Commodity Export Diversification in Rwanda - Many Export Discoveries with Little Scaling-Up," MPRA Paper 18556, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2007. "Rwanda : Toward Sustained Growth and Competitiveness, Volume 2. Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7702, The World Bank.
- Ali Hashim & Moritz Piatti, 2016. "A Diagnostic Framework to Assess the Capacity of a Government's Financial Management Information System as a Budget Management Tool," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 25267, April.
- Cem Dener & Joanna Alexandra Watkins & William Leslie Dorotinsky, 2011. "Financial Management Information Systems : 25 Years of World Bank Experience on What Works and What Doesn't," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2297, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:govkaa:5l9ppn4n5lr2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oecddfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .