Applied Nonparametric Regression Analysis: the Choice of Generalized Additive Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pagan,Adrian & Ullah,Aman, 1999. "Nonparametric Econometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521355643, March.
- Morteza Haghiri & James Nolan & Kien Tran, 2004. "Assessing the impact of economic liberalization across countries: a comparison of dairy industry efficiency in Canada and the USA," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(11), pages 1233-1243.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8355.
- Morteza Haghiri & Stephen M. Law & James F. Nolan & Alireza Simchi, 2013. "Comparing non-parametric to parametric interaction terms in generalised additive models: production technology in the Canadian cable television industry," International Journal of Data Analysis Techniques and Strategies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(3), pages 229-251.
- Morteza Haghiri & Alireza Simchi, 2005. "An application of the residual deviance analysis in testing input separability restrictions," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(12), pages 755-758.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneralized additive models; Generalized additive mixed models; Kernel functions; Locally-weighted scatterplot smoothing; Spline smoothing;
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- D00 - Microeconomics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bap:journl:130103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlson). General contact details of provider: http://www.bapress.ca .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.