The Role And Utility Of Financial Audit In Romania And Spain - An Empiric Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian Fraser & Chris Pong, 2009. "The future of the external audit function," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(2), pages 104-113, January.
- Mohd Mohid Rahmat & Takiah Mohd Iskandar & Norman Mohd Saleh, 2009. "Audit committee characteristics in financially distressed and non-distressed companies," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(7), pages 624-638, July.
- Prem Sikka & Steven Filling & Pik Liew, 2009. "The audit crunch: reforming auditing," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(2), pages 135-155, January.
- Phillips, Robert & Freeman, R. Edward & Wicks, Andrew C., 2003. "What Stakeholder Theory is Not," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 479-502, October.
- Adela Socol, 2008. "Materiality in the Context of an Audit between Professional Judgment and Subjectivism," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 8(2), pages 209-216.
More about this item
Keywordsempiric study; the role of the financial audit; the utility of the financial audit; differences of perspectives; differences of expectations.;
- M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:alu:journl:v:2:y:2013:i:15:p:17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan-Constantin Danuletiu). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.