Investigation of External Audit’s Good Practices in the Context of Corporate Governance - Evidence from Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Niamh M. Brennan & Jill Solomon, 2008.
"Corporate governance, accountability and mechanisms of accountability: an overview,"
Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 21(7), pages 885-906, September.
- Niamh Brennan & J. (Jill) Solomon, 2008. "Corporate governance, accountability and mechanisms of accountability : an overview," Open Access publications 10197/2906, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
- Ian Fraser & Chris Pong, 2009. "The future of the external audit function," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(2), pages 104-113, January.
- Brenda A. Porter, 2009. "The audit trinity: the key to securing corporate accountability," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(2), pages 156-182, January.
- Prem Sikka & Steven Filling & Pik Liew, 2009. "The audit crunch: reforming auditing," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(2), pages 135-155, January.
- Paul M. Healy & Krishna G. Palepu, 2003. "The Fall of Enron," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(2), pages 3-26, Spring.
More about this item
KeywordsRomanian auditors; external auditors; auditors’ perception; corporate governance; external audit practices; integrated framework of good practices.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spp:jkmeit:1246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrian Ghencea). General contact details of provider: http://www.scientificpapers.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.