The audit trinity: the key to securing corporate accountability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808.
- Mathews, M. R., 1984. "A suggested classification for social accounting research," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 199-221.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Melinda Timea FÜLÖP & Mirela-Oana PINTEA, 2014. "Effects Of The New Regulation And Corporate Governance Of The Audit Profession," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 4, pages 545-554, July.
- Cristina Bota-Avram & Paula Ramona Rachisan, 2013. "Analysing The Similarities Between Oecd Principles Versus European Corporate Governance Codes - An Internal Audit Perspective," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(15), pages 1-15.
- George Silviu CORDOȘ & Melinda Times FÜLÖP, 2014. "Audit Reporting And Corporate Governance: Links And Implications," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 3, pages 146-154, April.
- Monica Violeta Achim & Nicolae Sorin Borlea & Ludovica Breban, 2010. "Financial Crisis and Accounting Information: The Need for Corporate Social Responsibility in Accounting Profession," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 39-62.
- Maria Krambia-Kapardis & Chris Christodoulou & Michalis Agathocleous, 2010. "Neural networks: the panacea in fraud detection?," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(7), pages 659-678, July.
- Fulop Melinda Timea, 2011. "Corporate Governance-The Role And Application Of The Principle Of Transparency," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 616-621, July.
- Melinda Timea Fulop, 2014. "The Role of the Audit Committee in Corporate Governance and the Influence of the Exchange Rates," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 4(1), pages 279-286, January.
- Cristina Boţa-Avram, 2012. "Perceptions Over the Audit Committee Practices in the Context of Corporate Governance: Evidence From Romania," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 2(5), pages 1-11, October.
- Cristina Boţa-Avram, 2012. "Investigation of External Audit’s Good Practices in the Context of Corporate Governance - Evidence from Romania," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 2(1), pages 1-7, February.
- Cristina Bota-Avram, 2011. "Some Arguments That Justify The Audit Trinity’S Approach In The Context Of Corporate Governance," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 6(1), pages 5-18, April.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate governance; Auditing; Management accountability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:majpps:v:24:y:2009:i:2:p:156-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.