Financial Risks Analysis For A Commercial Bank In The Romanian Banking System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Helmut Elsinger & Alfred Lehar & Martin Summer, 2006. "Risk Assessment for Banking Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(9), pages 1301-1314, September.
- Kosmas Njanike, 2009. "The Impact of Effective Credit Risk Management on Bank Survival," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 9(2), pages 173-184.
- Nicolae Baltes & Alina-Teodora Ciuhureanu, 2010. "Study On The Risk Management In Banking Institutions," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 5(3), pages 67-78, December.
- Peter Christoffersen & Sílvia Gonçalves, 2004. "Estimation Risk in Financial Risk Management," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-15, CIRANO.
- Carol Alexander, 2005. "The Present and Future of Financial Risk Management," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 3(1), pages 3-25.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial risks; credit risk; liquidity risk; interest rate risk; currency risk;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:alu:journl:v:1:y:2012:i:14:p:14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan-Constantin Danuletiu). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.