Public Expenditure Evolution in EU4 Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Durevall, Dick & Henrekson, Magnus, 2011.
"The futile quest for a grand explanation of long-run government expenditure,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(7-8), pages 708-722, August.
- Durevall, Dick & Henrekson, Magnus, 2011. "The futile quest for a grand explanation of long-run government expenditure," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(7), pages 708-722.
- Durevall, Dick & Henrekson, Magnus, 2010. "The Futile Quest for a Grand Explanation of Long-Run Government Expenditure," Working Paper Series 818, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 28 Oct 2010.
- Durevall, Dick & Henrekson, Magnus, 2010. "The Futile Quest for a Grand Explanation of Long-Run Government Expenditure," Working Papers in Economics 428, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 01 Mar 2011.
- Blanco-Moreno, Ángela & Urbanos-Garrido, Rosa M. & Thuissard-Vasallo, Israel John, 2013. "Public healthcare expenditure in Spain: Measuring the impact of driving factors," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 34-42.
- Enkelmann, Sören & Leibrecht, Markus, 2013.
"Political expenditure cycles and election outcomes: Evidence from disaggregation of public expenditures by economic functions,"
Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 128-132.
- Soeren Enkelmann & Markus Leibrecht, 2013. "Political Expenditure Cycles and Election Outcomes Evidence from Disaggregation of Public Expenditures by Economic Functions," Working Paper Series in Economics 275, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordspublic expenditure; economic growth; public sector; income;
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- H57 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Procurement
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aio:fpvfcf:v:1:y:2014:i:16:p:103-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alina Manta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fecraro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.