The Locational Determinants Of Western Nonmetro High Tech Manufacturers: An Econometric Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin T. McNamara & Warren P. Kriesel, 1988. "Manufacturing Location: the Impact of Human Capital Stocks and Flows," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 18(1), pages 42-48, Winter.
- Norris, Patricia E. & Batie, Sandra S., 1987. "Virginia Farmers' Soil Conservation Decisions: An Application Of Tobit Analysis," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(01), July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wojan, Timothy R. & McGranahan, David A., 2007.
"Ambient Returns: Creative Capital's Contribution to Local Manufacturing Competitiveness,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 36(1), April.
- Wojan, Timothy R. & McGranahan, David A., 2007. "Ambient Returns: Creative Capital's Contribution to Local Manufacturing Competitiveness," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(01), pages 133-148, April.
- Georgeanne M. Artz & Younjun Kim & Peter F. Orazem, 2016.
"Does Agglomeration Matter Everywhere?: New Firm Location Decisions In Rural And Urban Markets,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(1), pages 72-95, January.
- Artz, Georgeanne M. & Kim, Younjun & Orazem, Peter, 2014. "Does agglomeration matter everywhere?: new firm location decisions in rural and urban markets," Staff General Research Papers Archive 38342, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Marre, Alexander W. & Rupasingha, Anil, 2016. "School Quality and the Urban-Rural Migration of Firms," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235965, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial Organization; Labor and Human Capital;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wjagec:32592. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.