Farm Price Estimation When There Is Bargaining: The Case Of Processed Fruit And Vegetables
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kennedy, Peter, 1983. "Logarithmic Dependent Variables and Prediction Bias," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 45(4), pages 389-392, November.
- Salkever, David S., 1976. "The use of dummy variables to compute predictions, prediction errors, and confidence intervals," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 393-397, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Folwell, Raymond J. & Mittelhammer, Ronald C. & Wang, Q., 1998. "An Empirical Bargaining Model Of Price Discovery: An Application To The Washington/Oregon Asparagus Industry," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 1(04).
- Gabrielyan, Gnel & Marsh, Thomas L., 2012. "Domestic and Export Price Formation of U.S. Hops," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124722, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- French, Ben C. & King, Gordon A., 1988. "Dynamic Economic Relationships in the California Cling Peach Industry," Research Reports 251938, University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation.
- French, Ben C. & Willett, Lois Schertz, 1989. "An Econometric Model of the U.S. Asparagus Industry," Research Reports 251937, University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wjagec:32473. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.