Logarithmic Dependent Variables and Prediction Bias
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Becker, William E. & Toutkoushian, Robert K., 1995. "The measurement and cost of removing unexplained gender differences in faculty salaries," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 209-220, September.
- García Fernando Martel & Wantchekon Leonard, 2015. "A Graphical Approximation to Generalization: Definitions and Diagrams," Journal of Globalization and Development, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 71-86, June.
- Robert Jäckle & Oliver Himmler, 2010.
"Health and Wages: Panel Data Estimates Considering Selection and Endogeneity,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 45(2).
- Jäckle, Robert & Himmler, Oliver, 2007. "Health and Wages - Panel data estimates considering selection and endogeneity," MPRA Paper 11578, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2008.
- Robert Jäckle, 2007. "Health and Wages - Panel data estimates considering selection and endogeneity," ifo Working Paper Series 43, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Martel García, Fernando & Wantchekon, Leonard, 2013. "A Graphical Approximation to Generalization: Definitions and Diagrams," WIDER Working Paper Series 082, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jens Kolbe & Rainer Schulz & Martin Wersing & Axel Werwatz, 2015.
"Identifying Berlin’s land value map using adaptive weights smoothing,"
Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 767-790, September.
- Jens Kolbe & Rainer Schulz & Martin Wersing & Axel Werwatz, 2015. "Identifying Berlin's land value map using Adaptive Weights Smoothing," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-003, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Albert Ando & Sergio Nicoletti-Altimari, 2004. "A micro simulation model of demographic development and households' economic behavior in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 533, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Manning, Willard G. & Mullahy, John, 2001.
"Estimating log models: to transform or not to transform?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 461-494, July.
- Willard G. Manning & John Mullahy, 1999. "Estimating Log Models: To Transform or Not to Transform?," NBER Technical Working Papers 0246, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- French, Ben C., 1987. "Farm Price Estimation When There Is Bargaining: The Case Of Processed Fruit And Vegetables," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(01), July.
- Sotomayor, Orlando, 2004. "Development and Income Distribution: The Case of Puerto Rico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1395-1406, August.
- Manning, Willard G., 1998. "The logged dependent variable, heteroscedasticity, and the retransformation problem," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 283-295, June.
- Villoria, Nelson, 2008. "Estimation of Missing Intra-African Trade," GTAP Research Memoranda 2915, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:45:y:1983:i:4:p:389-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.