Logarithmic Dependent Variables and Prediction Bias
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 45 (1983)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Manor Rd. Building, Oxford, OX1 3UQ|
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0305-9049
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0305-9049|
- Robert Jäckle & Oliver Himmler, 2010.
"Health and Wages: Panel Data Estimates Considering Selection and Endogeneity,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 45(2).
- Jäckle, Robert & Himmler, Oliver, 2007. "Health and Wages - Panel data estimates considering selection and endogeneity," MPRA Paper 11578, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2008.
- Robert Jäckle, 2007. "Health and Wages - Panel data estimates considering selection and endogeneity," ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 43, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Martel García, Fernando & Wantchekon, Leonard, 2013. "A Graphical Approximation to Generalization: Definitions and Diagrams," WIDER Working Paper Series 082, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Albert Ando & Sergio Nicoletti-Altimari, 2004. "A micro simulation model of demographic development and households' economic behavior in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 533, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Manning, Willard G. & Mullahy, John, 2001. "Estimating log models: to transform or not to transform?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 461-494, July.
- Willard G. Manning & John Mullahy, 1999. "Estimating Log Models: To Transform or Not to Transform?," NBER Technical Working Papers 0246, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- French, Ben C., 1987. "Farm Price Estimation When There Is Bargaining: The Case Of Processed Fruit And Vegetables," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(01), July.
- Sotomayor, Orlando, 2004. "Development and Income Distribution: The Case of Puerto Rico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1395-1406, August.
- Manning, Willard G., 1998. "The logged dependent variable, heteroscedasticity, and the retransformation problem," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 283-295, June.
- Villoria, Nelson, 2008. "Estimation of Missing Intra-African Trade," GTAP Research Memoranda 2915, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Becker, William E. & Toutkoushian, Robert K., 1995. "The measurement and cost of removing unexplained gender differences in faculty salaries," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 209-220, September.
- García Fernando Martel & Wantchekon Leonard, 2015. "A Graphical Approximation to Generalization: Definitions and Diagrams," Journal of Globalization and Development, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 71-86, June.
- Jens Kolbe & Rainer Schulz & Martin Wersing & Axel Werwatz, 2015. "Identifying Berlin’s land value map using adaptive weights smoothing," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 767-790, September.
- Jens Kolbe & Rainer Schulz & Martin Wersing & Axel Werwatz, 2015. "Identifying Berlin's land value map using Adaptive Weights Smoothing," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-003, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:45:y:1983:i:4:p:389-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed