A Model of a Bargaining Cooperative
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agbo, Maxime & Rousselière, Damien & Salanié, Julien, 2015.
"Agricultural marketing cooperatives with direct selling: A cooperative–non-cooperative game,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 56-71.
- Maxime Agbo & Damien Rousselière & Julien Salanié, 2014. "Agricultural marketing cooperatives with direct selling: A cooperative–non-cooperative game," Working Papers halshs-01098762, HAL.
- Maxime Agbo & Damien Rousselière & Julien Salanié, 2015. "Agricultural Marketing Cooperatives with Direct Selling : A Cooperative Non Cooperative Game," Post-Print halshs-01208281, HAL.
- Maxime Agbo & Damien Rousselière & Julien Salanié, 2014. "Agricultural marketing cooperatives with direct selling : A cooperative non cooperative game," Working Papers 1438, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Puaha, Hubertus & Tilley, Daniel S., 2003. "Investment Decisions In New Generation Cooperatives: A Case Study Of Value Added Products (Vap) Cooperative In Alva, Oklahoma," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35069, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Vontalge, Alan L., 1991. "A feasibility study of swine producer management cooperatives," ISU General Staff Papers 1991010108000018168, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Han, Saim Woo, 1992. "A production and pricing decision model for the Korean agricultural cooperatives," ISU General Staff Papers 1992010108000010995, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Puaha, Hubertus & Tilley, Daniel S., 2002. "Coalition Development In The Agricultural Marketing System," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19721, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:56:y:1974:i:3:p:509-519.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.