Testing For Aggregation And Simultaneous Bias In U.S. Soybean Export Equations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahouissoussi, Nicolas B. C. & McIntosh, Christopher S. & Wetzstein, Michael E., 1995.
"Rational Expectations Estimation of Georgia Soybean Acreage Response,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(02), pages 500-509, December.
- Ahouissoussi, Nicolas B.C. & McIntosh, Christopher S. & Wetzstein, Michael E., 1995. "Rational Expectations Estimation Of Georgia Soybean Acreage Response," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(02), December.
- Shumway, C. Richard & Davis, George C., 2001.
"Does consistent aggregation really matter?,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 45(2), June.
- Shumway, C. Richard & Davis, George C., 2000. "Does Consistent Aggregation Really Matter?," Ag Econ Series 12966, Washington State University, School of Economic Sciences.
- Shumway, C. Richard & Davis, George C., 2000. "Does Consistent Aggregation Really Matter?," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 171924, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Adhikari, Murali & Paudel, Laxmi & Houston, Jack E. & Paudel, Biswo Nath, 2003. "Measuring the Impacts of US Export Promotion Program for Wheat in Selected Importing Regions," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35161, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:30112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .