Rationality, Price Risk, And Response
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Wallis, Kenneth F, 1980. "Econometric Implications of the Rational Expectations Hypothesis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 49-73, January.
- B. Wade Brorsen & Jean-Paul Chavas & Warren R. Grant & L. D. Schnake, 1985. "Marketing Margins and Price Uncertainty: The Case of the U.S. Wheat Market," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(3), pages 521-528.
- Eckstein, Zvi, 1984. "A Rational Expectations Model of Agricultural Supply," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(1), pages 1-19, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Epperson, James E. & Huang, Wan-Tran, 1992. "The Potential For Intraseasonal Market Flow Management Of Southeastern Sweet Potatoes," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 23(2), June.
- Chembezi, Duncan M. & Womack, Abner W., 1992. "Regional Acreage Response For U.S. Corn And Wheat: The Effects Of Government Programs," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(01), July.
- Burton, Diana M. & Love, H. Alan, 1996. "A Review Of Alternative Expectations Regimes In Commodity Markets: Specification, Estimation, And Hypothesis Testing Using Structural Models," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 25(2), October.
- Ghatak S. & Seale J., 2001.
"Rice, Risk and Rationality: Supply Response in West Bengal, India,"
European Research Studies Journal,
European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3-4), pages 155-155, July - De.
- Ghatak, Subrata & Seale, James L., 2001. "Rice, risk and rationality: supply response in West Bengal, India," Economics Discussion Papers 2001-1, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Cho, Gyu D., 1992. "Estimation of a Wheat Acreage Response Function for Kansas," Staff Papers 118174, Kansas State University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Bullock, David S. & Garcia, Philip & Shin, Kie-Yup, 2005. "Measuring producer welfare under output price uncertainty and risk non-neutrality," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(1), March.
- Epperson, James E. & Huang, Wan-Tran, 1994. "The Potential For Supply Management Of Southeastern Sweet Onions," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 25(2), September.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:29317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.