Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Coase, R H, 1976. "Adam Smith's Views of Man," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(3), pages 529-546, October.
- Conybeare, John A C & Murdoch, James C & Sandler, Todd, 1994.
"Alternative Collective-Goods Models of Military Alliances: Theory and Empirics,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(4), pages 525-542, October.
- John A Conbeare & James C Murdoch & Todd Sandler, 2001. "Alternative Collective-Goods Models of Military Alliances: Theory and Empirics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 563824000000000102, David K. Levine.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bryan Caplan & Edward Stringham, 2005. "Mises, bastiat, public opinion, and public choice," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 79-105.
- Kowalski, Tadeusz & Shachmurove, Yochanan, 2011. "The financial crisis: What is there to learn?," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 238-247.
- Ebrahim, M. Shahid & Mathur, Ike & ap Gwilym, Rhys, 2014. "Integrating corporate ownership and pension fund structures: A general equilibrium approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 553-569.
- Jason Barr, 2010. "Skyscrapers and the Skyline: Manhattan, 1895-2004," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 38(3), pages 567-597.
- Sjølie, Hanne K. & Latta, Gregory S. & Adams, Darius M. & Solberg, Birger, 2011. "Impacts of agent information assumptions in forest sector modeling," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 169-184, April.
- Patrick Rondé & Caroline Hussler, 2006. "Biais cognitifs et choix technologiques : une analyse des priorités des experts français," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 175(4), pages 65-77.
- Shafiqur Rahman & M. Shahid Ebrahim, 2005. "The Futures Pricing Puzzle," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 35, Society for Computational Economics.
- Tadeusz Kowalski & Yochanan Shachmurove, 2011. "John Maynard Keynes: Is That you Knocking on the Door?," Working Papers 56, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Shannon Mudd & Neven Valev, 2009. "Once Bitten, Twice Shy: Experiences Of A Banking Crisis And Expectations Of Future Crises," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp969, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Pippenger, John, 2008. "Freely Floating Exchange Rates Do Not Systematically Overshoot," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt97m8z6hw, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Wesley Phoa & Sergio Focardi & Frank Fabozzi, 2007.
"How do conflicting theories about financial markets coexist?,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 363-391.
- Wesley Phoa & Sergio Focardi & Frank Fabozzi, 2006. "How do Conflicting Theories about Financial Markets Coexist?," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2445, Yale School of Management.
- Bryan Caplan, 2002. "Systematically Biased Beliefs About Economics: Robust Evidence of Judgemental Anomalies from the Survey of Americans and Economists on the Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(479), pages 433-458, April.
- Reid, Monique, 2015.
"Inflation expectations of the inattentive general public,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 157-166.
- Monique Reid, 2012. "Inflation Expectations of the Inattentive General Public," Working Papers 278, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Monique Reid, 2012. "Inflation Expectations of the Inattentive General Public," Working Papers 08/2012, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Tadeusz Kowalski & Yochanan Shachmurove, 2011. "An Historical Walk Through Recent Financial Crises," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-019, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Hosseini, Hamid, 2003. "The arrival of behavioral economics: from Michigan, or the Carnegie School in the 1950s and the early 1960s?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 391-409, September.
- Marcin Kalinowski & Grzegorz Krzykowski, 2012. "The rationality of individual investors' investment decisions on the Polish stock market (Racjonalnosc decyzji inwestycyjnych inwestorow indywidualnych na polskim rynku akcji)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 10(39), pages 169-177.
- van den Hauwe, Ludwig, 2000. "The Drama Revisited," MPRA Paper 8688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernt P. Stigum, 2000. "Rationality in Econometrics," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0747, Econometric Society.
- Rainer Schulz & Axel Werwatz, 2008. "House Prices and Replacement Cost: A Micro-Level Analysis," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-013, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Emilio Galdeano-Gómez, 2007. "Composite price expectations: An empirical analysis for the Spanish horticultural sector," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 57-83.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521474009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .