Micro-Level Approaches to Analysing Rural Development Problems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Strauss, John, 1982. "Determinants of food consumption in rural Sierra Leone : Application of the quadratic expenditure system to the consumption-leisure component of a household-firm model," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 327-353, December.
- M. C. Lyne & G. F. Ortmann & N. Vink, 1991. "Food Security In Kwazulu: Results Of A Household-Based Programming Model," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 43-55.
- Flinn, John C. & Jayasuriya, Sisira & Knight, C. Gregory, 1980.
"Incorporating Multiple Objectives In Planning Models Of Low-Resource Farmers,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 24(01), April.
- J.C. Flinn & S. Jayasuriya & C.G. Knight, 1980. "Incorporating Multiple Objectives In Planning Models Of Low‐Resource Farmers," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 24(1), pages 35-45, April.
- Strauss, John, 1984. "Joint determination of food consumption and production in rural Sierra Leone : Estimates of a household-firm model," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 77-103.
- Lau, Lawrence J & Lin, Wuu-Long & Yotopoulos, Pan A, 1978. "The Linear Logarithmic Expenditure System: An Application to Consumption-Leisure Choice," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 843-868, July.
- Lopez, Ramon E., 1984. "Estimating labor supply and production decisions of self-employed farm producers," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 61-82.
- Hardaker, J. Brian & Pandey, Sushil & Patten, Louise H., 1991. "Farm Planning under Uncertainty: A Review of Alternative Programming Models," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 59(01), April.
- Khandker, Shahidur R, 1988. "Determinants of Women's Time Allocation in Rural Bangladesh," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 37(1), pages 111-126, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:remaae:9581. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.