Determinants of food consumption in rural Sierra Leone : Application of the quadratic expenditure system to the consumption-leisure component of a household-firm model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Crawford, Ian & Laisney, Francois & Preston, Ian, 2003.
"Estimation of household demand systems with theoretically compatible Engel curves and unit value specifications,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 221-241, June.
- Preston, Ian & Laisney, François & Crawford, Ian A., 2002. "Estimation of Household Demand Systems with Theoretically Compatible Engel Curves and Unit Value Specifications," ZEW Discussion Papers 97-06 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ian Crawford & Francois Laisney & Ian Preston, 2002. "Estimation of household demand systems with theoretically compatible Engel curves and unit value specifications," IFS Working Papers W02/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Rola-Rubzen, Maria Fay & Hardaker, J. Brian, 1999. "Intra-Household Modelling Farm-Household Systems," 1999 Conference (43th), January 20-22, 1999, Christchurch, New Zealand 124542, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Tangka, F. K. L. & Emerson, R. D. & Jabbar, M. A., 2010. "Crossbred cows and food security: A study of smallholder farm households in the Ethiopian highlands," Research Reports 208728, International Livestock Research Institute.
- Arslan, Aslihan & Belotti, Federico & Lipper, Leslie, 2017.
"Smallholder productivity and weather shocks: Adoption and impact of widely promoted agricultural practices in Tanzania,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 68-81.
- Aslihan Arslan & Federico Belotti & Leslie Lipper, 2016. "Smallholder productivity and weather shocks: Adoption and impact of widely promoted agricultural practices in Tanzania," CEIS Research Paper 388, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 24 Jun 2016.
- Bart Capéau & Stefan Dercon, 2006.
"Prices, Unit Values and Local Measurement Units in Rural Surveys: an Econometric Approach with an Application to Poverty Measurement in Ethiopia,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 15(2), pages 181-211, June.
- Bart Capéau & Stefan Dercon, 1998. "Prices, Unit Values and Local Measurement Units in Rural Surveys: an Econometric Approach with an Application to Poverty Measurement in Ethiopia," Working Papers Department of Economics ces9818, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Bart Capéau & Stefan Dercon, 2004. "Prices, unit values and local measurement units in rural surveys: an econometric approach with an application to poverty measurement in Ethiopia," Public Economics Working Paper Series puvlmurs, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Working Group Public Economics.
- Chellaraj, G. & Brorsen, B. Wade & Farris, Paul L., 1992.
"Effects of subsidized wheat consumption by state in India,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 7(1), June.
- Chellaraj, G. & Brorsen, B. Wade & Farris, Paul L., 1992. "Effects of subsidized wheat consumption by state in India," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 1-12, June.
- Cathie Laroche Dupraz & Carole Ropars Collet, 2010. "Characterizing demand for domestic versus imported chicken in developing countries: the case of Haiti and Cameroon," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 10-03, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Annim, Samuel Kobina & Dasmani, Isaac & Armah, Mark, 2011. "Does Access and Use OF Financial Service Smoothen Household Food Consumption?," MPRA Paper 29278, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gustav Ranis, 1997. "The Micro-Economics of 'Surplus Labor," Working Papers 772, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Vik Singh, 2005. "Estimating a third-order translog demand system using Canadian micro-data," Econometrics 0512011, EconWPA.
- Nilanjana Roy, 2001. "A semiparametric analysis of calorie response to income change across income groups and gender," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 93-109.
- Muhammad Bashir & Steven Schilizzi, 2015. "Food security policy assessment in the Punjab, Pakistan: effectiveness, distortions and their perceptions," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 7(5), pages 1071-1089, October.
- Cathie Laroche Dupraz & Cyprien Awono, 2009. "Patterns and determinants of urban chicken consumption in Haiti and Cameroon: similar contexts, differentiated prospects," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 09-16, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Fleming, Euan M. & Hardaker, J. Brian, 1993. "Micro-Level Approaches to Analysing Rural Development Problems," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 61(02), August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:11:y:1982:i:3:p:327-353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.