Determinants of Women's Time Allocation in Rural Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nargis Sultana & Hina Nazli & Sohail J. Malik, 1994. "Determinants of Female Time Allocation in Selected Districts of Rural Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 33(4), pages 1141-1153.
- Rahman, Rushidan I. & Islam, Rizwanul., 2013. "Female labour force participation in Bangladesh : trends, drivers and barriers," ILO Working Papers 994834893402676, International Labour Organization.
- Chen, Jianxian & Shao, Xiaokuai & Murtaza, Ghulam & Zhao, Zhongxiu, 2014. "Factors that influence female labor force supply in China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 485-491.
- Bandyopadhyay, Sushenjit & Shyamsundar, Priya & Baccini, Alessandro, 2006. "Forests, biomass use, and poverty in Malawi," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4068, The World Bank.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:483489 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amon Okpala, 1989. "Child care and female employment in urban nigeria," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 17(3), pages 87-99, December.
- Psacharopoulos, George & Tzannatos, Zafiris, 1992. "Latin American women's earnings and participation in the labor force," Policy Research Working Paper Series 856, The World Bank.
- Toseef Azid & Muhammad Aslam & Muhammad Omer Chaudhary, 2001. "Poverty, Female Labour Force Participation, and Cottage Industry: A Case Study of Cloth Embroidery in Rural Multan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 40(4), pages 1105-1118.
- Beegle, Kathleen, 2005.
"Labor Effects of Adult Mortality in Tanzanian Households,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(3), pages 655-683, April.
- Beegle, Kathleen, 2003. "Labor effects of adult mortality in Tanzanian households," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3062, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2007. "Malawi - Poverty and Vulnerability Assessment : Investing in Our Future," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7909, The World Bank.
- Ilahi, Nadeem, 2001. "Gender and the allocation of adult time : evidence from the Peru LSMS panel data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2744, The World Bank.
- Bandyopadhyay, Sushenjit & Shyamsundar, Priya & Baccini, Alessandro, 2011. "Forests, biomass use and poverty in Malawi," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(12), pages 2461-2471.
- Cunningham, Wendy V., 2001. "Breadwinner or caregiver? - how household role affectslabor choices in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2743, The World Bank.
- Eatzaz Ahmad, 2007. "Labour Supply and Earning Functions of Educated Married Women: A Case Study of Northern Punjab," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 46(1), pages 45-62.
- Fafchamps, Marcel, 1998. "Efficiency in intrahousehold resource allocation," FCND discussion papers 55, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fleming, Euan M. & Hardaker, J. Brian, 1993. "Micro-Level Approaches to Analysing Rural Development Problems," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 61(02), August.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Quisumbing, Agnes R., 1999. "Social roles, human capital, and the intrahousehold division of labor," FCND discussion papers 73, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:37:y:1988:i:1:p:111-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .