Supply And Demand Risks In Laboratory Forward And Spot Markets: Implications For Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mestelman, Stuart & Welland, Deborah & Welland, Douglas, 1987. "Advance production in posted offer markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 249-264, June.
- Charles N. Noussair & Charles R. Plott & Raymond G. Riezman, 2013.
"An Experimental Investigation of the Patterns of International Trade,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Trade Agreements and Political Economy, chapter 17, pages 299-328
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Noussair, Charles N & Plott, Charles R & Riezman, Raymond G, 1995. "An Experimental Investigation of the Patterns of International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 462-491, June.
- Noussair, Charles & Plott, Charles & Riezman, Raymond., "undated". "An Experimental Investigation of the Patterns of International Trade," Working Papers 799, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Boehlje, Michael, 1996. "Industrialization of Agriculture: What are the Implications?," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 11(1).
- Friedman,Daniel & Sunder,Shyam, 1994. "Experimental Methods," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521456821, May.
- Krogmeier, Joseph L. & Menkhaus, Dale J. & Phillips, Owen R. & Schmitz, John D., 1997. "An Experimental Economics Approach To Analyzing Price Discovery In Forward And Spot Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(02), December.
- Smith, Vernon L, 1976. "Experimental Economics: Induced Value Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 274-279, May.
- Krogmeier, Joseph L. & Menkhaus, Dale J. & Phillips, Owen R. & Schmitz, John D., 1997. "An Experimental Economics Approach to Analyzing Price Discovery in Forward and Spot Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(02), pages 327-336, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Phillips, Owen R. & Nagler, Amy M. & Menkhaus, Dale J. & Huang, Shanshan & Bastian, Christopher T., 2014. "Trading partner choice and bargaining culture in negotiations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 178-190.
- Fumasi, Roland J., 2005. "Estimating The Impacts Of Differing Price-Risk Management Strategies On The Net Income Of Salinas Valley Lettuce Producers: A Stochastic Simulation Approach," 2005 Annual Meeting, July 6-8, 2005, San Francisco, California 36310, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Miyashita, Kazuo, 2015. "Developing an Online Market Mechanism for Trading Perishable Agricultural Commodities," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212470, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordslaboratory markets; forward market; spot market; supply and/or demand risks; Demand and Price Analysis; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:15388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.