Political Economy Of Right-To-Farm
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey Kline & Dennis Wichelns, 1994. "Using Referendum Data to Characterize Public Support for Purchasing Development Rights to Farmland," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 70(2), pages 223-233.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duke, Joshua M. & Malcolm, Scott A., 2003. "Legal risk in agriculture: right-to-farm laws and institutional change," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 75(2-3), pages 295-303.
- Hellerstein, Daniel & Nickerson, Cynthia J. & Cooper, Joseph C. & Feather, Peter & Gadsby, Dwight M. & Mullarkey, Daniel J. & Tegene, Abebayehu & Barnard, Charles H., 2002. "Farmland Protection: The Role Of Public Preferences For Rural Amenities," Agricultural Economics Reports 33963, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Schlecht, Stephanie & Albersmeier, Friederike & Spiller, Achim, 2008. "Konflikte bei landwirtschaftlichen Stallbauprojekten: eine empirische Untersuchung zum Bedrohungspotential kritischer Stakeholder," DARE Discussion Papers 0808, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Adelaja, Adesoji O. & Patel, Amish, 2005. "Political Economy of Medical Foods Reimbursement," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19419, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Adelaja, Adesoji O. & Gottlieb, Paul D., 2009. "The Political Economy of Downzoning," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 38(2), October.
More about this item
Keywordsnuisance litigation; open space; political economy; restrictive ordinances; right-to-farm; Political Economy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:15161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.