What Drives Farmland Conversion: Farm Returns Versus Urban Factors?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ramsey, A. Frank & Corty, Floyd L., 1982. "Conversion of Prime Agricultural Land to Nonagricultural Uses in One Area of the Sunbelt," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(02), pages 23-29, December.
- Nancy E. Bockstael, 1996. "Modeling Economics and Ecology: The Importance of a Spatial Perspective," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1168-1180.
- B. Delworth Gardner, 1977. "The Economics of Agricultural Land Preservation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 59(5), pages 1027-1036.
- Ramsey, A. Frank & Corty, Floyd L., 1982. "Conversion Of Prime Agricultural Land To Nonagricultural Uses In One Area Of The Sunbelt," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 14(02), December.
- Cynthia J. Nickerson & Lori Lynch, 2001.
"The Effect of Farmland Preservation Programs on Farmland Prices,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(2), pages 341-351.
- Nickerson, Cynthia J. & Lynch, Lori, 1999. "The Effect of Farmland Preservation Programs on Farmland Prices," Working Papers 197861, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Matthew E. Kahn, 2000. "The environmental impact of suburbanization," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 569-586.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea01:20659. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.