Local Employment Growth, Migration, and Public Land Policy: Evidence from the Northwest Forest Plan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Diana M. Burton, 1997. "An Astructural Analysis of National Forest Policy and Employment," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 964-974.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Yong & Weber, Bruce A., 2012. "Federal Forest Policy and Its Impact on Income and Wealth in Rural Communities," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124954, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:60:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00168-017-0846-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rasker, Ray & Gude, Patricia H. & Delorey, Mark, 2013. "The Effect of Protected Federal Lands on Economic Prosperity in the Non-metropolitan West," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 43(2).
- Plantinga, Andrew J. & Détang-Dessendre, Cécile & Hunt, Gary L. & Piguet, Virginie, 2013. "Housing prices and inter-urban migration," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 296-306.
- Pugliese, Andrew & McCann, Laura & Artz, Georgeanne, 2015. "Impacts of national forests in the West on county population and employment," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 62-69.
- repec:oup:renvpo:v:12:y:2018:i:1:p:69-91. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:320-327 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2012.
"Integrating Regional Economic Development Analysis and Land Use Economics,"
Economics Working Paper Series
1203, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S., 2012. "Integrating regional economic development analysis and land use economics," MPRA Paper 38291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yong Chen & David J. Lewis & Bruce Weber, 2016. "Conservation Land Amenities And Regional Economies: A Postmatching Difference-In-Differences Analysis Of The Northwest Forest Plan," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(3), pages 373-394, June.
More about this item
Keywordsamenities; employment growth; migration; Northwest Forest Plan; oldgrowth forests; public land management; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Land Economics/Use;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:93222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.