Value Of Increasing Kernel Uniformity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Johnson, D. Demcey & Wilson, William W., 1993. "Wheat Cleaning Decisions At Country Elevators," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 18(02), December.
- Sivaraman, Eswar & Lyford, Conrad P. & Brorsen, B. Wade, 2002. "A General Framework For Grain Blending And Segregation," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 20(2).
- David A. Hennessy & Thomas I. Wahl, 1997.
"Discount Schedules and Grower Incentives in Grain Marketing,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 888-901.
- Hennessy, David A. & Wahl, Thomas I., 1997. "Discount Schedules and Grower Incentives in Grain Marketing," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10672, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hennessy, David A., 1996. "Economics of Purifying and Blending, The," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5261, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Adam, Brian D. & Kenkel, Philip L. & Anderson, Kim B., 1994. "The Economics Of Cleaning Winter Wheat For Export: An Evaluation Of Proposed Federal "Clean Grain" Standards," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(02), December.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:31132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.