A General Framework For Grain Blending And Segregation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kerry K. Litzenberg & Vernon E. Schneider, 1988. "Educational priorities for tomorrow's agribusiness leaders," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(2), pages 187-195.
- Ethridge, Don E. & Hudson, Darren, 1996. "Can We Predict Student Success in Agricultural Economics Graduate Programs?," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 14(2).
- Kennedy, P. Lynn & Harrison, R. Wes, 1996. "International Internships in Agribusiness Curricula: A Proposal for Implementation," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 14(2).
- Larson, Ronald B., 1996. "Agricultural Business Management Curricula," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 14(2).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoon, Byung-Sam & Brorsen, B. Wade & Lyford, Conrad P., 2002. "Value Of Increasing Kernel Uniformity," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(02), December.
- Johnson, D. Demcey, 2005. "Sorting and Blending Under Quality Uncertainty: Application to Wheat Protein," 2005 Annual Meeting, July 6-8, 2005, San Francisco, California 36316, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsblending; grain; segregation; Crop Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jloagb:14723. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaggea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.