Discount Schedules and Grower Incentives in Grain Marketing
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- David A. Hennessy & Thomas I. Wahl, 1997. "Discount Schedules and Grower Incentives in Grain Marketing," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 888-901.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chalfant, James A. & James, Jennifer S. & Lavoie, Nathalie & Sexton, Richard J., 1999. "Asymmetric Grading Error And Adverse Selection: Lemons In The California Prune Industry," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(01), July.
- Richter, Francisca G.-C. & Diaz, Edgar F. Pebe & Brorsen, B. Wade & Currier, Kevin, 2003.
"Using Both Sociological and Economic Incentives to Reduce Moral Hazard,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(02), August.
- Richter, Francisca G.-C. & Diaz, Edgar F. Pebe & Brorsen, B. Wade & Currier, Kevin, 2003. "Using Both Sociological And Economic Incentives To Reduce Moral Hazard," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35009, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Johnson, D. Demcey, 2005. "Sorting and Blending Under Quality Uncertainty: Application to Wheat Protein," 2005 Annual Meeting, July 6-8, 2005, San Francisco, California 36316, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ruiqing Miao & David A. Hennessy, 2015. "Optimal Protein Segregation Strategies for Wheat Growers," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 63(3), pages 309-331, September.
- Yoon, Byung-Sam & Brorsen, B. Wade & Lyford, Conrad P., 2002. "Value Of Increasing Kernel Uniformity," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(02), December.
- Lyford, Conrad P. & Starbird, S. Andrew, 2000. "Optimal Grade Definitions For Multiple Quality Characteristics," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21728, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:10672. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.