Incentives to Advertise and Product Differentiation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chung, Chanjin & Kaiser, Harry M., 2000. "Do Farmers Get An Equal Bang For Their Buck From Generic Advertising Programs? A Theroetical And Empirical Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(01), July.
- Henry W. Kinnucan & Yuliang Miao, 2000. "Distributional Impacts of Generic Advertising on Related Commodity Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(3), pages 672-678.
- Todd M. Schmit & J. Carlos Reberte & Harry M. Kaiser, 1997.
"An economic analysis of generic egg advertising in California, 1985-1995,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 365-373.
- Schmit, Todd M. & Reberte, J. Carlos & Kaiser, Harry M., 1996. "An Economic Analysis of Generic Egg Advertising in California, 1985-1995," Research Bulletins 122834, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Julian M. Alston & John W. Freebairn & Jennifer S. James, 2001. "Beggar-Thy-Neighbor Advertising: Theory and Application to Generic Commodity Promotion Programs," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(4), pages 888-902.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suh, Daeseok & Chung, Chanjin, 2009. "Does Generic Advertising Help or Hurt Brand Advertising?," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49557, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsadvertising; branding; check-off programs; commodity promotion; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:31057. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.