A Nonparametric Efficiency Analysis Of California Cotton Ginning Cooperatives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jay T. Akridge, 1989. "Measuring Productive Efficiency in Multiple Product Agribusiness Firms: A Dual Approach," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(1), pages 116-125.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hailu, Getu & Goddard, Ellen W. & Jeffrey, Scott R., 2005. "Measuring Efficiency in Fruit and Vegetable Marketing Co-operatives with Heterogeneous Technologies in Canada," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19507, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lori Lynch & Wesley N. Musser, 2001.
"A Relative Efficiency Analysis of Farmland Preservation Programs,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(4), pages 577-594.
- Lynch, Lori & Musser, Wesley N., 1999. "A Relative Efficiency Analysis Of Farmland Preservation Programs," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21639, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lynch, Lori & Musser, Wesley N., 2000. "A Relative Efficiency Analysis Of Farmland Preservation Programs," Working Papers 28592, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Chaddad, Fabio Ribas, 2006. "Investment Constraints in Agricultural Cooperatives: Theory, Evidence and Solutions," 44th Congress, July 23-27, 2006, Fortaleza, CearÃ¡, Brazil 143259, Sociedade Brasileira de Economia, Administracao e Sociologia Rural (SOBER).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:30966. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.