Efficient Estimates Of A Model Of Production And Cost
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Paris, Quirino & Caputo, Michael R., 2004. "Efficient Estimates of a Model of Production and Cost," Working Papers 93742, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cor:louvrp:-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zellner, Arnold, 1970. "Estimation of Regression Relationships Containing Unobservable Independent Variables," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 11(3), pages 441-454, October.
- Schmidt, Peter, 1988. "Estimation of a fixed-effect Cobb-Douglas system using panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 361-380, March.
- ZELLNER, Arnold & KMENTA, Jan & DREZE, Jacques H., 1966. "Specification and estimation of Cobb-Douglas production function models," CORE Discussion Papers RP 12, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
KeywordsResearch Methods/ Statistical Methods;
- D0 - Microeconomics - - General
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea04:20358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.