Acreage Response Analysis Of Maize Growers In Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tey, (John) Yeong-Sheng & Darham, Suryani & Mohd Noh, Aswani Farhana & Idris, Nurjihan, 2009. "Acreage response of rice: A case study in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 15300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haile, Mekbib G. & Kalkuhl, Matthias & von Braun, Joachim, 2013. "Short-term global crop acreage response to international food prices and implications of volatility," Discussion Papers 145308, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Mushtaq, Khalid & Dawson, P. J., 2002. "Acreage response in Pakistan: a co-integration approach," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 27(2), pages 111-121, August.
- Bailey, Kenneth W. & Womack, Abner W., 1985. "Wheat Acreage Response: A Regional Econometric Investigation," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(02), December.
- Leaver, Rosemary, 2004. "Measuring the supply response function of tobacco in Zimbabwe," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 43(1), March.
- Mushtaq, Khalid & Dawson, P.J., 2002. "Acreage response in Pakistan: a co-integration approach," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 27(2), August.
More about this item
KeywordsAcreage response; Vector auto regression; Short and long run elasticities; maize; Pakistan; Agribusiness; Crop Production/Industries; Production Economics; Productivity Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ijfaec:186265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiaaktr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.