Strategy Development in a Turbulent Business Climate: Concepts and Methods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John W. Siebert & Robert Jones & Thomas L. Sporleder, 1997. "The VEST model: An alternative approach to value added," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(6), pages 561-567.
- Carlberg, Jared G. & Ward, Clement E. & Holcomb, Rodney B., 2006. "Success Factors for New Generation Cooperatives," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 9(01).
- Goldsmith, Peter D. & Ramos, Gabriel & Steiger, Carlos, 2001. "Intellectual Property Protection And The International Marketing Of Agricultural Biotechnology: Firm And Host Country Impacts," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20672, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bruynis, Chris L. & Goldsmith, Peter D. & Hahn, David E. & Taylor, William J., 2001. "Key Success Factors for Emerging Agricultural Marketing Cooperatives," Journal of Cooperatives, NCERA-210, vol. 16.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elizabeth A. Yeager & Sarah A. Stutzman, 2014.
"Deer Creek Farms: Tradition into the Future,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 96(2), pages 598-605.
- Yeager, Elizabeth A. & Stutzman, Sarah A., 2013. "Deer Creek Farms: Tradition into the Future," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150341, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Brenes, Esteban R. & Montoya, Daniel & Ciravegna, Luciano, 2014. "Differentiation strategies in emerging markets: The case of Latin American agribusinesses," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 847-855.
- Boehlje, Michael & Roucan-Kane, Maud & Broring, Stefanie, 2011. "Future Agribusiness Challenges: Strategic Uncertainty, Innovation and Structural Change," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 14(5).
- Shadbolt, Nicola M. & Olubode-Awosola, Femi & Gray, David I. & Dooley, Elizabeth, 2010. "Risk - An Opportunity or Threat for Entrepreneurial Farmers in the Global Food Market?," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 13(4).
- Detre, Joshua D. & Briggeman, Brian C. & Boehlje, Michael & Gray, Allan W., 2006. "Scorecarding and Heat Mapping: Tools and Concepts for Assessing Strategic Uncertainty," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 9(01).
More about this item
KeywordsUncertainty; Real options; Risk scorecarding; Strategic risk; Strategy development; Agribusiness; Risk and Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:8158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.