An integrated model platform for the economic assessment of agricultural policies in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- van Tongeren, Frank & van Meijl, Hans & Surry, Yves, 2001.
"Global models applied to agricultural and trade policies: a review and assessment,"
Blackwell, pages 149-172.
- Tongeren, Frank van & Meijl, Hans van & Surry, Yves, 2001. "Global models applied to agricultural and trade policies: a review and assessment," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 26(2), November.
- Dominguez, Ignacio Perez & Wieck, Christine, 2006. "Welfare distribution between EU Member States through different national decoupling options. Implications for Spain," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 6(11).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soregaroli, Claudio & Sckokai, Paolo & Moro, Daniele, 2011. "Agricultural policy modelling under imperfect competition," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 195-212, March.
- Britz, Wolfgang & Gocht, Alexander & DomÃnguez, Ignacio PÃ©rez & Jansson, TorbjÃ¶rn & Grosche, Stephanie-Carolin & Zhao, Na, 2012. "EU-Wide (Regional and Farm Level) Effects of Premium Decoupling and Harmonisation Following the Health Check Reform," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 61(1).
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Commission; Common Agricultural Policy; economic models; quantitative analysis; Agricultural and Food Policy; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gjagec:97710. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iahubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.