CAP-reform and the provision of non-commodity outputs in Brandenburg
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jussi Lankoski & Markku Ollikainen, 2003. "Agri-environmental externalities: a framework for designing targeted policies," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 51-75, March.
- Jeffrey M. Peterson & Richard N. Boisvert & Harry de Gorter, 2002. "Environmental policies for a multifunctional agricultural sector in open economies," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 29(4), pages 423-443, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sroka, Wojciech & Happe, Kathrin, 2009.
"Förderung der Entwicklung des ländlichen Raumes in Polen und Bayern
[Support programmes for rural development in Poland and Bavaria]," IAMO Discussion Papers 123, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:61:y:2010:i:6:d:10.1057_jors.2009.57 is not listed on IDEAS
- COCHARD FranÃ§ois & ROZAN Anne & SPAETER Sandrine, 2006.
"Prevention and Compensation of Muddy Flows: Some Economic Insights,"
LERNA Working Papers
06.24.217, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Sandrine Spaeter & François Cochard & Anne Rozan, 2006. "Prevention and Compensation of Muddy Flows: Some Economic Insights," Working Papers of BETA 2006-29, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:221:y:2010:i:18:p:2136-2152 is not listed on IDEAS
- Happe, Kathrin & Kellermann, Konrad, 2007. "DIESE MODELLE SIND ZU KOMPLEX!-ODER DOCH NICHT?: EXPERIMENTELLES DESIGN UND METAMODELLIERUNG ALS MOGLICHER WEG, DAS KOMMUNIKATIONSPROBLEM AGENTENBASIERTER MODELLE IN DER POLITIKANALYSE ZU LOSEN (Germa," 47th Annual Conference, Weihenstephan, Germany, September 26-28, 2007 7613, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Uthes, Sandra & Sattler, Claudia & Zander, Peter & Piorr, Annette & Matzdorf, Bettina & Damgaard, Martin & Sahrbacher, Amanda & Schuler, Johannes & Kjeldsen, Chris & Heinrich, Uwe & Fischer, Holger, 2010. "Modeling a farm population to estimate on-farm compliance costs and environmental effects of a grassland extensification scheme at the regional scale," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(5), pages 282-293, June.
More about this item
Keywordsdecoupling; multifunctionality; non-commodity outputs; modelling; simulation; policy analysis; ecological indicators; Agricultural and Food Policy; Land Economics/Use;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gjagec:97193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iahubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.