A Dynamic Analysis Of Us Export Wheat Pricing And Market Shares
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fredoun Z. Ahmadi‐Esfahani & Colin A. Carter, 1987. "A Dynamic Analysis Of Us Export Wheat Pricing And Market Shares," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 31(3), pages 191-203, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gaskins, Darius Jr., 1971. "Dynamic limit pricing: Optimal pricing under threat of entry," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 306-322, September.
- Dunmore, John C., 1985. "International Trade as a Source of Risk and Uncertainty," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 3(1), pages 1-8, February.
- Mitchell, Donald O & Duncan, Ronald C, 1987. "Market Behavior of Grains Exporters," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 2(1), pages 3-21, January.
- Johnson, S. R. & Womack, Abner W. & Meyers, William H. & Young II, Robert E. & Brandt, Jon, 1985. "Options for the 1985 Farm Bill: An Analysis and Evaluation," FAPRI Staff Reports 244138, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z. & Jensen, Paul H., 1994.
"Impact of the US-EC price war on major wheat exporters' shares of the Chinese market,"
Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 61-70, January.
- Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z. & Jensen, Paul H., 1994. "Impact of the US-EC price war on major wheat exporters' shares of the Chinese market," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(1), January.
- Ryan, Timothy J., 1994. "Marketing Australia's Wheat Crop: The Way Ahead," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 62(01), pages 1-15, April.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeau:22269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.