Measuring the determinants of pork consumption in Bloemfontein, Central South Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Goldsmith, Peter D. & Gow, Hamish R., 2005.
"Strategic Positioning Under Agricultural Structural Change: A Critique of Long Jump Co-operative Ventures,"
International Food and Agribusiness Management Review,
International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 8(02).
- Goldsmith, Peter D. & Gow, Hamish R., 2000. "Strategic Positioning Under Agricultural Structural Change: A Critique of Long Jump Co-operative Ventures," 2000 Annual Meeting, December 12-13 31809, NCERA-194 Research on Cooperatives.
- Goldsmith, Peter D. & Gow, Hamish R., 2001. "Strategic Positioning Under Agricultural Structural Change: A Critique Of Long Jump Co-Operative Ventures," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20645, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- David Dickinson & Jill Hobbs & DeeVon Bailey, 2003.
"A Comparison of US and Canadian Consumers’ Willingness To Pay for Red-Meat Traceability,"
2003-06, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Dickinson, David L. & Hobbs, Jill E. & Bailey, DeeVon, 2003. "A Comparison of U. S. and Canadian Consumers' Willingness to Pay for Red-Meat Traceability," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22060, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- McGuigan, S.M. & Nieuwoudt, W.L., 2002. "The Expected Consumption Of Protein Feed In South Africa By 2020," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 41(1), March.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:agreko:31711. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeasaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.