Privatised provision of essential plant breeding infrastructure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thirtle, Colin G. & Srinivasan, Chittur S. & Heisey, Paul W., 2001. "Public Sector Plant Breeding In A Privatizing World," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33775, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brennan, John P. & Martin, Peter J., 2006. "Developing Cost Functions for a Wheat Breeding Program," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 174425, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- repec:ags:aare05:139303 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pardey, Philip G. & James, Jennifer S. & Alston, Julian M. & Wood, Stanley & Koo, Bonwoo & Binenbaum, Eran & Hurley, Terrance M. & Glewwe, Paul & Mayer, Jorge & Jones, Richard & De Groote, Hugo & Kana, 2007. "Science, Technology and Skills," Reports 136256, University of Minnesota, International Science and Technology Practice and Policy.
- Lindner, Robert K., 2004. "Economic Issues for Plant Breeding - Public Funding and Private Ownership," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 12.
- Kingwell, Ross S., 2005. "Institutional Change and Plant Variety Provisions in Australia," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 13.
- Wright, Brian D. & Pardey, Philip G. & Nottenburg, Carol & Koo, Bonwoo, 2007. "Agricultural Innovation: Investments and Incentives," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, Elsevier.
- Binenbaum, Eran & Pardey, Philip G., 2005. "Collective Action in Plant Breeding," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19530, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Reece, J. David & Haribabu, Ejnavarzala, 2007. "Genes to feed the world: The weakest link?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 459-479, August.
- Brennan, John P. & Rehman, Ata & Raman, Harsh & Milgate, Andrew W. & Pleming, Denise & Martin, Peter J., 2005. "An economic assessment of the value of molecular markers in plant breeding programs," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137929, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aareaj:117964. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.