Privatising The Production Of Knowledge: Promise And Pitfalls For Agricultural Research And Extension
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brennan, Geoffrey & Walsh, Cliff, 1981. "A Monopoly Model of Public Goods Provision: The Uniform Pricing Case," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(1), pages 196-206, March.
- Geoffrey Brennan & Cliff Walsh, 1985. "Private Markets in (Excludable) Public Goods: A Reexamination," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(3), pages 811-819.
- Ross Williams, 2006. "Introduction to the Policy Forum," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 39(4), pages 409-411, December.
- Burns, Michael E & Walsh, Cliff, 1981. "Market Provision of Price-excludable Public Goods: A General Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(1), pages 166-191, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hu, Ruifa & Cai, Yaqing & Chen, Kevin Z. & Huang, Jikun, 2012.
"Effects of inclusive public agricultural extension service: Results from a policy reform experiment in western China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 962-974.
- Hu, Ruifa & Cai, Yaqing & Chen, Kevin Z. & Cui, Yongwei & Huang, Jikun, 2010. "Effects of inclusive public agricultural extension service: Results from a policy reform experiment in Western China," IFPRI discussion papers 1037, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:eee:ecanpo:v:54:y:2017:i:c:p:96-104 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsResearch and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeau:22736. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.