Economic policy for rural and regional Australia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- John Freebairn, 2003. "Economic policy for rural and regional Australia," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 47(3), pages 389-414, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- H. M. Kolsen, 1983. "Effective Rates Of Protection And Hidden Sectoral Transfers By Public Authorities," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 27(2), pages 104-115, August.
- Dixon, Robert & Shepherd, David, 2001.
"Trends and Cycles in Australian State and Territory Unemployment Rates,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 77(238), pages 252-269, September.
- Dixon, R. & Shepherd, D., 2000. "Trends and Cycles in Australian State and Territory Unemployment Rates," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 730, The University of Melbourne.
- Stephen P. King, 2002. "Reviewing the Trade Practices Act: The Dawson Committee Inquiry," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 35(4), pages 423-429.
- Ross Garnaut & Vince FitzGerald, 2002. "Issues in Commonwealth-State Funding," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 35(3), pages 290-300.
- Quiggin, John C., 2001. "Environmental economics and the Murray-Darling river system," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 45(1), March.
- Preston, Alison, 1997. "Where Are We Now with Human Capital Theory in Australia?," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 73(220), pages 51-78, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hicks, J & Basu, P K & Latham, H & Tyson, G & Daniel, M & Sappey, R B, 2010. "Crossing the Great Divide: a Case Study of a Regional Nursing Labour Market in the Central West of New South Wales," Australian Bulletin of Labour, National Institute of Labour Studies, vol. 36(1), pages 84-102.
- Bill Pritchard & Matthew Tonts, 2011. "Market Efficiency, Agriculture and Prosperity in Rural Australia," Chapters,in: Globalisation, Agriculture and Development, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Phillip Hone & Iain Fraser, 2004. "Resource Management and Duty of Care," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 11(3), pages 195-209.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aareaj:116992. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.