The story of deregulation in the dairy industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fraser, Iain & Graham, Mary, 2005. "Efficiency Measurement of Australian Dairy Farms: National and Regional Performance," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 13.
- Larue, Bruno & Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Pouliot, Sebastien, 2007. "Should tariff-rate quotas mimic quotas?: Implications for trade liberalization under a supply management policy," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 247-261, December.
- John Quiggin, 2003.
"Looking back on microeconomic reform: a skeptical viewpoint,"
Australian Public Policy Program Working Papers
WPP03_1, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland, revised Aug 2003.
- Quiggin, John, 2004. "Looking back on microeconomic reform: a skeptical viewpoint," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151502, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- repec:clh:resear:v:5:y:2012:i:19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ernesto Zedillo & Patrick Messerlin & Julia Nielson, 2005. "Trade for Development. Achieving the Millennium Development Goals," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8367, Sciences Po.
- Barichello, Richard R. & Cranfield, John & Meilke, Karl D., "undated".
"Options for Supply Management in Canada with Trade Liberalization,"
2006 NAAMIC Workshop III: Achieving NAFTA Plus
163876, North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC).
- Barichello, Richard R. & Cranfield, John A.L. & Meilke, Karl D., 2007. "Options for Supply Management in Canada with Trade Liberalization," Commissioned Papers 6124, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Katrina Sinclair & Allan Curtis & Emily Mendham & Michael Mitchell, 2014. "Can resilience thinking provide useful insights for those examining efforts to transform contemporary agriculture?," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 31(3), pages 371-384, September.
- Windle, Jill & Rolfe, John, 2005. "Diversification choices in agriculture: a Choice Modelling case study of sugarcane growers," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(1), March.
- Kelvin Balcombe & Hristos Doucouliagos & Iain Fraser, 2007.
"Input usage, output mix and industry deregulation: an analysis of the Australian dairy manufacturing industry ,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(2), pages 137-156, June.
- Balcombe, Kelvin George & Doucouliagos, Hristos & Fraser, Iain, 2007. "Input usage, output mix and industry deregulation: an analysis of the Australian dairy manufacturing industry," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(2), June.
- Productivity Commission, 2005. "Trends in Australian Agriculture," Research Papers 0502, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
- Harris, David N., 2003. "Agricultural Policy Reform and Industry Adjustment: Some Recent Experiences in Australia," Policy Reform and Adjustment Workshop, October 23-25, 2003, Imperial College London, Wye Campus 15746, International Agricultural Policy Reform and Adjustment Project (IAPRAP).
- Anonymous & Meilke, Karl D. & Knutson, Ronald D. & Ochoa, Rene F. & Rude, James, 2006. "Achieving NAFTA Plus," 2006 NAAMIC Workshop III: Achieving NAFTA Plus 163871, North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ajarec:v:47:y:2003:i:1:p:75-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.