Profitability Of Incremental Generic Promotion Expenditure By Australian Dairy Farmers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- D.J. Hill & Roley R. Piggott & Garry R. Griffith, 1996. "Profitability Of Incremental Expenditure On Fibre Promotion," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 40(3), pages 151-174, December.
- Thompson, Stanley R., 1979. "The Response of Milk Sales to Generic Advertising and Producer Returns in the Rochester, New York Market," Staff Papers 183721, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- R. M. Parish, 1962. "The Costs Of Protecting The Dairying Industry," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 38(82), pages 167-182, June.
- Hill, Debbie J. & Piggott, Roley R. & Griffith, Garry R., 1996. "Profitability Of Incremental Expenditure On Fibre Promotion," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 40(03), December.
- Henry Kinnucan, 1987. "Effect of Canadian Advertising on MilK Demand: The Case of the Buffalo, New York Market," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 35(1), pages 181-196, March.
- Milham, Nick & Davenport, Scott V. & Penm, Jammie H., 1990. "Substitution Relationships in Australian Beverage Consumption," 1990 Conference (34th), February 13-15, 1990, Brisbane, Australia 145336, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Freebairn, John W., 1992. "Dairy Industry Policy," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 60(01), April.
More about this item
Keywordsgeneric promotion; dairy; equilibrium displacement modelling; Livestock Production/Industries; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uneewp:12913. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuneau.html .