A Pilot Study on the Relationships Among Organizational Learning, Change, and Sustainability in a Responsible Romanian Higher Education Institution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marieta Olaru & Vasile Dinu & Ghiorghiţa Stoleriu & Diana Şandru & Violeta Dincă, 2010. "Responsible Commercial Activity Of Smes And Specific Values Of Sustainable Development In Terms Of The European Excellence Model," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(27), pages 10-26, February.
- Linnenluecke, Martina K. & Griffiths, Andrew, 2010. "Corporate sustainability and organizational culture," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 357-366, October.
- Nicola Pless & Thomas Maak, 2011. "Responsible Leadership: Pathways to the Future," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 3-13, January.
- Székely, Francisco & Knirsch, Marianna, 2005. "Responsible Leadership and Corporate Social Responsibility:: Metrics for Sustainable Performance," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 628-647, December.
- Vasile Dinu, 2010. "Commercial Activity And The Sustainable Development," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(27), pages 5-7, February.
- Kevin Groves & Michael LaRocca, 2011. "Responsible Leadership Outcomes Via Stakeholder CSR Values: Testing a Values-Centered Model of Transformational Leadership," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 37-55, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristian Bogdan Onete & Razvan Dina & Denisa Elena Vlad, 2013. "Social media in the development of sustainable business," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(Special 7), pages 659-670, November.
- Dan-Cristian Dabija & Catalin Postelnicu & Nicolae Al. Pop, 2014. "Methodology for Assessing the Degree of Internationalization of Business Academic Study Programmes," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(37), pages 726-726, August.
More about this item
Keywordsorganizational learning; learning organization; change; sustainability; higher education institution;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:14:y:2012:i:32:p:420-435. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.