Aspects Regarding the Impact of the "Rabla" Program and the "Casa Verde" Program on the Ecological Consumption in Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giani Grădinaru, 2010. "Environmental Quality, Stimulating Factor Consumption in the XXI Century," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(28), pages 444-453, June.
- Marieta Olaru & Vasile Dinu & Ghiorghiţa Stoleriu & Diana Şandru & Violeta Dincă, 2010. "Responsible Commercial Activity Of Smes And Specific Values Of Sustainable Development In Terms Of The European Excellence Model," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(27), pages 10-26, February.
- Kim, Hyung Chul & Keoleian, Gregory A. & Horie, Yuhta A., 2006. "Optimal household refrigerator replacement policy for life cycle energy, greenhouse gas emissions, and cost," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2310-2323, October.
- Karl E. Knapp, 1999. "Exploring Energy Technology Substitution for Reducing Atmospheric Carbon Emissions," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 121-143.
- Vasile Dinu, 2010. "The Need for Consumers’ Protection," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(28), pages 262-264, June.
- Chien, Yu-Hung & Sheu, Shey-Huei & Zhang, Zhe George & Love, Ernie, 2006. "An extended optimal replacement model of systems subject to shocks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 399-412, November.
- Kierulff, Herbert E., 2007. "The replacement decision: Getting it right," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 231-237.
- Suresh K. Nair, 1995. "Modeling Strategic Investment Decisions Under Sequential Technological Change," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(2), pages 282-297, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vlad Rosca & Raluca Ignat, 2014. "The Sustainability of Fish Consumption in Romania: Customer Behaviour prior and after the Country`s Adherence to the EU," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(35), pages 243-243, February.
More about this item
Keywordsconsumer’s behavior; environment; consumer’s decision; generalized durable goods (GDGs);
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:14:y:2012:i:31:p:25-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.