Aspects Regarding the Impact of the "Rabla" Program and the "Casa Verde" Program on the Ecological Consumption in Romania
The modern consumer behavior has been very complex in the recent context of budgetary restrictions occurred after the global crisis, but it has also been changed and influenced by different selections of strategies in order to purchase and use the products/ services. The supply results have also been changed, according to a better response to consumer needs, specific to the new consumption cycle. The consumer reaction to the green products/ services has been highly influenced by the economic consequences. A new role of experience and adaptability of consumers could be seen as completed by anticipation strength. A more aggressive response related to the quality of products/ services on their entire life cycle, but yet quasi-ignorance in the aspects of environmental consequences it still result. The main objective of the paper consists in offering a better understanding of the new philosophy of Romanian consumers based on different simple models of replacing generalized durable goods (GDGs) in a simple, but intuitive analytical framework. The impact of Rabla programs over the eco-friendly products consumption within the proposed hypothesis has been strongly limited by the economic component (by the costs associated to maintenance, the energetic products consumption and the environmental taxes).
Volume (Year): 14 (2012)
Issue (Month): 31 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://amfiteatrueconomic.ase.ro/Email:
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Suresh K. Nair, 1995. "Modeling Strategic Investment Decisions Under Sequential Technological Change," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(2), pages 282-297, February.
- Giani Grădinaru, 2010. "Environmental Quality, Stimulating Factor Consumption in the XXI Century," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(28), pages 444-453, June.
- Marieta Olaru & Vasile Dinu & Ghiorghiţa Stoleriu & Diana Şandru & Violeta Dincă, 2010. "Responsible Commercial Activity Of Smes And Specific Values Of Sustainable Development In Terms Of The European Excellence Model," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(27), pages 10-26, February.
- Chien, Yu-Hung & Sheu, Shey-Huei & Zhang, Zhe George & Love, Ernie, 2006. "An extended optimal replacement model of systems subject to shocks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 399-412, November.
- Kim, Hyung Chul & Keoleian, Gregory A. & Horie, Yuhta A., 2006. "Optimal household refrigerator replacement policy for life cycle energy, greenhouse gas emissions, and cost," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2310-2323, October.
- Kierulff, Herbert E., 2007. "The replacement decision: Getting it right," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 231-237.
- Vasile Dinu, 2010. "The Need for Consumers’ Protection," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(28), pages 262-264, June.
- Karl E. Knapp, 1999. "Exploring Energy Technology Substitution for Reducing Atmospheric Carbon Emissions," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 121-143.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:14:y:2012:i:31:p:25-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.