Education and Training Needs in the Field of Consumer Protection in the Lower Danube Region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vasile Dinu, 2010. "The Need for Consumers’ Protection," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(28), pages 262-264, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valentin Florentin Dumitru & Andrei Stanciu & Madalina Dumitru & Liliana Feleaga, 2014. "Pressure and Isomorphism in Business Education," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(37), pages 784-784, August.
- Dan-Cristian Dabija & Catalin Postelnicu & Nicolae Al. Pop, 2014. "Methodology for Assessing the Degree of Internationalization of Business Academic Study Programmes," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(37), pages 726-726, August.
- Elena-Alexandra GORGOS & Elena-Mãdãlina VÃTÃMÃNESCU, 2016. "Online Communication and E-Commerce Dynamics in the European Union. A Consumer-Based Approach," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(4), pages 335-349, October.
- repec:aes:amfeco:v:45:y:2017:i:19:p:414 is not listed on IDEAS
- Šárka Velcovská & Tomáš Sadílek, 2014. "The System of the Geographical Indication – Important Component of the Politics of the Consumers` Protection in European Union," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(35), pages 228-228, February.
- repec:aes:amfeco:v:45:y:2017:i:19:p:339 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iulian Viorel Brasoveanu & Laura Obreja Brasoveanu & Simona Mascu, 2014. "Comparative Analysis of the Consumer Protection, Considering the Globalisation and Technological Changes, within Member States of the European Union," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(36), pages 517-517, May.
More about this item
Keywordsconsumer protection; educational needs; educational products; training;
- D18 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Protection
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:12:y:2010:i:special_no_4:p:709-734. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.