Managing Service Quality within the Knowledge-Based Economy: Opportunities and Challenges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paton, Robert A. & McLaughlin, Stephen, 2008. "Services innovation:: Knowledge transfer and the supply chain," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 77-83, April.
- Kim, Kyung Hoon & Kim, Kang Sik & Kim, Dong Yul & Kim, Jong Ho & Kang, Suk Hou, 2008. "Brand equity in hospital marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 75-82, January.
- Blomberg, Jeanette, 2008. "Negotiating meaning of shared information in service system encounters," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 213-222, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandra Ioana IONESCU FLOREA & Rãzvan-Andrei CORBOª, 2015. "Supplier Relationship Strategies in the Automotive Industry: An International Comparative Analysis," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(4), pages 451-460, October.
- Dan Popescu & Cristina State, 2015. "Crowdsourcing: An Alternative for the Dynamic Development of Entrepreneurship in the Romanian Tourism," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(38), pages 162-162, February.
- Carmen Balan & Mirela-Patricia Zegreanu, 2012. "Insights into the Development of the Market of Mobile Marketing Services in Romania," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(Special N), pages 786-801, November.
- Xiangxuan Xu, 2012. "Internet of Things in Service Innovation," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(Special N), pages 698-719, November.
More about this item
Keywordsmanagement; service quality; knowledge-based economy; online services;
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:11:y:2009:i:26:p:373-383. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.