Institutional Rigidities and Employment Rigidity on the Italian Labour Market
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Jiménez-Rodríguez, Rebeca & Russo, Giuseppe, 2007. "Institutional rigidities and employment rigidity on the Italian labour larket," MPRA Paper 5758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bertola, Giuseppe, 1990. "Job security, employment and wages," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 851-879, June.
- Jushan Bai & Pierre Perron, 1998.
"Estimating and Testing Linear Models with Multiple Structural Changes,"
Econometric Society, vol. 66(1), pages 47-78, January.
- Perron, P. & Bai, J., 1995. "Estimating and Testing Linear Models with Multiple Structural Changes," Cahiers de recherche 9552, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Perron, P. & Bai, J., 1995. "Estimating and Testing Linear Models with Multiple Structural Changes," Cahiers de recherche 9552, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Yannick L’Horty, 2004. "Instabilité de l’emploi : quelles ruptures de tendance?," Documents de recherche 04-01, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Margaret M. McConnell & Gabriel Perez-Quiros, 2000.
"Output fluctuations in the United States: what has changed since the early 1980s?,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Mar.
- Gabriel Perez-Quiros & Margaret M. McConnell, 2000. "Output Fluctuations in the United States: What Has Changed since the Early 1980's?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1464-1476, December.
- Margaret M. McConnell & Gabriel Perez Quiros, 1997. "Output fluctuations in the United States: what has changed since the early 1980s?," Research Paper 9735, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Margaret M. McConnell & Gabriel Perez Quiros, 1998. "Output fluctuations in the United States: what has changed since the early 1980s?," Staff Reports 41, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Rainer Winkelmann & Klaus Zimmermann, 1998.
"Is job stability declining in Germany? Evidence from count data models,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(11), pages 1413-1420.
- Winkelmann, Rainer & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 1998. "Is Job Stability Declining in Germany? Evidences from Count Data Models," IZA Discussion Papers 1, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Herrera, Ana Maria & Pesavento, Elena, 2005.
"The Decline in U.S. Output Volatility: Structural Changes and Inventory Investment,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 23, pages 462-472, October.
- Ana Maria Herrero & Elena Pesavento, 2003. "The Decline in U.S. Output Volatility: Structural Changes and Inventory Investment," Emory Economics 0301, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Jushan Bai & Pierre Perron, 2003.
"Computation and analysis of multiple structural change models,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 1-22.
- BAI, Jushan & PERRON, Pierre, 1998. "Computation and Analysis of Multiple Structural-Change Models," Cahiers de recherche 9807, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "MULTIPLEBREAKS: RATS procedure to perform multiple structural change analysis," Statistical Software Components RTS00138, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate examples of Bai-Perron procedure," Statistical Software Components RTZ00008, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "BAIPERRON: RATS procedure to perform Bai-Perron Test for Multiple Structural Changes," Statistical Software Components RTS00013, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Edward P. Lazear, 1990. "Job Security Provisions and Employment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(3), pages 699-726.
- Samuel Bentolila & Giuseppe Bertola, 1990. "Firing Costs and Labour Demand: How Bad is Eurosclerosis?," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(3), pages 381-402.
- Wang, Jiahui & Zivot, Eric, 2000. "A Bayesian Time Series Model of Multiple Structural Changes in Level, Trend, and Variance," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 18(3), pages 374-386, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Basile & Alessandro Girardi & Marianna Mantuano & Giuseppe Russo, 2016.
"Interregional Migration, Human Capital Externalities and Unemployment Dynamics: Evidence from Italian Provinces,"
CSEF Working Papers
460, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Basile, Roberto & Girardi, Alessandro & Mantuano, Marianna & Russo, Giuseppe, 2017. "Interregional Migration, Human Capital Externalities and Unemployment Dynamics: Evidence from Italian Provinces," EconStor Preprints 168560, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Kazanas, Thanassis & Miaouli, Natasha, 2014. "Wage-setting and capital in unionized markets: Evidence from South Europe," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 368-376.
- Dario Sciulli, 2013. "On-the-job-training contracts in Italy: Training or flexibility device?," Cuadernos de Economía - Spanish Journal of Economics and Finance, ELSEVIER, vol. 36(102), pages 179-194, Diciembre.
- Andreea Claudia ȘERBAN & Mirela Ionela ACELEANU, 2015. "Minimum wage – labour market rigidity factor," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(2(603), S), pages 171-182, Summer.
More about this item
KeywordsLabour market flexibility; volatility; breaks;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aeq:aeqaeq:v54_y2008_i3_q3_p217-227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Deborah Anne Bowen). General contact details of provider: http://www.duncker-humblot.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.