Electricity Distribution in the UK and Japan: A Comparative Efficiency Analysis 1985-1998
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Growitsch & Tooraj Jamasb & Michael Pollitt, 2009.
"Quality of service, efficiency and scale in network industries: an analysis of European electricity distribution,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(20), pages 2555-2570.
- Christian Growitsch & Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M., 2005. "Quality of Service, Efficiency and Scale in Network Industries: An analysis of European electricity distribution," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0538, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Growitsch, Christian & Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael G., 2005. "Quality of Service, Efficiency, and Scale in Network Industries: An Analysis of European Electricity Distribution," IWH Discussion Papers 3/2005, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:283-291 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:258-277 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Kwoka & Michael Pollitt & Sanem Sergici, 2010.
"Divestiture policy and operating efficiency in U.S. electric power distribution,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 86-109, August.
- Kwoka, J. & Ozturk, S. & Pollitt, M.G., 2008. "Divestiture Policy and Operating Efficiency in U.S. Electric Power Distribution," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0835, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Nakano, Makiko & Managi, Shunsuke, 2008. "Regulatory reforms and productivity: An empirical analysis of the Japanese electricity industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 201-209, January.
- Aldea, Anamaria & Ciobanu, Anamaria & Stancu, Ion, 2012. "The Renewable Energy Development: A Nonparametric Efficiency Analysis," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 5-19, March.
- Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael, 2007.
"Incentive regulation of electricity distribution networks: Lessons of experience from Britain,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6163-6187, December.
- Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M., 2007. "Incentive Regulation of Electricity Distribution Networks: Lessons of Experience from Britain," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0709, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:606-616 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barros, Carlos Pestana & Managi, Shunsuke, 2009. "Regulation, pollution and heterogeneity in Japanese steam power generation companies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3109-3114, August.
- Zhou, P. & Ang, B.W. & Poh, K.L., 2008. "A survey of data envelopment analysis in energy and environmental studies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 189(1), pages 1-18, August.
- Xie, Bai-Chen & Shang, Li-Feng & Yang, Si-Bo & Yi, Bo-Wen, 2014. "Dynamic environmental efficiency evaluation of electric power industries: Evidence from OECD (Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development) and BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India and China) countrie," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 147-157.
- Bai-Chen, Xie & Ying, Fan & Qian-Qian, Qu, 2012. "Does generation form influence environmental efficiency performance? An analysis of China’s power system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 261-271.
- Tsutsui, Miki & Goto, Mika, 2009. "A multi-division efficiency evaluation of U.S. electric power companies using a weighted slacks-based measure," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 201-208, September.
- Dimitri Dimitropoulos and Adonis Yatchew, 2017. "Is Productivity Growth in Electricity Distribution Negative? An Empirical Analysis Using Ontario Data," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Astrid Cullmann & Christian Hirschhausen, 2008.
"Efficiency analysis of East European electricity distribution in transition: legacy of the past?,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 155-167, April.
- Astrid Cullmann & Jürgen Apfelbeck & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2006. "Efficiency Analysis of East European Electricity Distribution in Transition: Legacy of the Past?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 553, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Tovar, Beatriz & Javier Ramos-Real, Francisco & de Almeida, Edmar Fagundes, 2011. "Firm size and productivity. Evidence from the electricity distribution industry in Brazil," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 826-833, February.
- Ralph Sonenshine, 2016. "Effect of Utility Deregulation and Mergers on Consumer Welfare," Working Papers 2016-08, American University, Department of Economics.
- Pompei, Fabrizio, 2013. "Heterogeneous effects of regulation on the efficiency of the electricity industry across European Union countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 569-585.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:2005v26-02-a02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.