Adjustment Time, Capital Malleability and Policy Cost
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hauch, Jens, 2003. "Electricity trade and CO2 emission reductions in the Nordic countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 509-526, September.
- Jacoby, Henry D. & Reilly, John M. & McFarland, James R. & Paltsev, Sergey, 2006. "Technology and technical change in the MIT EPPA model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(5-6), pages 610-631, November.
- Wing, Ian Sue, 2006. "The synthesis of bottom-up and top-down approaches to climate policy modeling: Electric power technologies and the cost of limiting US CO2 emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3847-3869, December.
- Babiker, Mustafa & Reilly, John M. & Jacoby, Henry D., 2000. "The Kyoto Protocol and developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 525-536, July.
- McFarland, J. R. & Reilly, J. M. & Herzog, H. J., 2004. "Representing energy technologies in top-down economic models using bottom-up information," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 685-707, July.
- Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Neuhoff, Karsten, 2014.
"Assessing energy price induced improvements in efficiency of capital in OECD manufacturing industries,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 340-356.
- Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Neuhoff, Karsten, 2014. "Assessing energy price induced improvements in efficiency of capital in OECD manufacturing industries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6929, The World Bank.
- Sergey PALTSEV & John REILLY & Trent YANG, "undated". "Air Pollution Health Effects: Toward an Integrated Assessment," EcoMod2004 330600109, EcoMod.
- Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Narayanan, Badri G., 2015. "Fossil fuel producing economies have greater potential for industrial interfuel substitution," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 168-177.
- Vogt-Schilb, Adrien & Meunier, Guy & Hallegatte, Stéphane, 2018.
"When starting with the most expensive option makes sense: Optimal timing, cost and sectoral allocation of abatement investment,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 210-233.
- Vogt-Schilb, Adrien & Meunier, Guy & Hallegatte, Stéphane, 2017. "When starting with the most expensive option makes sense: optimal timing, cost and sectoral allocation of abatement investment," MPRA Paper 82608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adrien Vogt-Schilb & Guy Meunier & Stephane Hallegatte, 2018. "When Starting with the Most Expensive Option Makes Sense: Optimal Timing, Cost and Sectoral Allocation of Abatement Investment," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8809, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Mark K. Jaccard & John Nyboer & Crhis Bataille & Bryn Sadownik, 2003. "Modeling the Cost of Climate Policy: Distinguishing Between Alternative Cost Definitions and Long-Run Cost Dynamics," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 49-73.
- Barbara Buchner & Marzio Galeotti, 2003. "Climate Policy and Economic Growth in Developing Countries," Working Papers 2003.91, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Baker, Erin, 2005. "Uncertainty and learning in a strategic environment: global climate change," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 19-40, January.
- Worrell, Ernst & Biermans, Gijs, 2005. "Move over! Stock turnover, retrofit and industrial energy efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 949-962, May.
- Pang, Rui-zhi & Deng, Zhong-qi & Chiu, Yung-ho, 2015. "Pareto improvement through a reallocation of carbon emission quotas," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 419-430.
- Viguier, Laurent L. & Babiker, Mustafa H. & Reilly, John M., 2003. "The costs of the Kyoto Protocol in the European Union," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 459-481, April.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:1999si-a04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.