Incentives and Student Learning: A Natural Experiment with Economics Problem Sets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Darren Grant & William Green, 2013. "Grades as incentives," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 1563-1592, June.
- Susan Pozo & Charles A. Stull, 2006. "Requiring a Math Skills Unit: Results of a Randomized Experiment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 437-441, May.
- Bigoni Maria & Fort Margherita & Nardotto Mattia & Reggiani Tommaso G., 2015.
"Cooperation or Competition? A Field Experiment on Non-monetary Learning Incentives,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 15(4), pages 1753-1792, October.
- Maria Bigoni & Margherita Fort & Mattia Nardotto & Tommaso Reggiani, 2015. "Cooperation or Competition? A field experiment on non-monetary learning incentives," Framed Field Experiments 00408, The Field Experiments Website.
- Wayne A Grove x & Stephen Wu, 2011. "Factors Influencing Student Performance in Economics: Class and Instructor Characteristics," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 33 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rønning, Marte, 2011. "Who benefits from homework assignments?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 55-64, February.
- Wagner, Valentin, 2016. "Seeking Risk or Answering Smart? Experimental Evidence on Framing Effects in Elementary Schools," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145678, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:eee:ireced:v:27:y:2018:i:c:p:34-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoedu:v:64:y:2018:i:c:p:313-342 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mette Trier Damgaard & Helena Skyt Nielsen, 2017. "Nudging in education," Economics Working Papers 2017-05, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Torberg Falch & Marte Rønning, 2011.
"Homework assignment and student achievement in OECD countries,"
Working Paper Series
11411, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Torberg Falch & Marte Rønning, 2012. "Homework assignment and student achievement in OECD countries," Discussion Papers 711, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Eszter Czibor & Sander Onderstal & Randolph Sloof & Mirjam van Praag, 2014.
"Does Relative Grading help Male Students? Evidence from a Field Experiment in the Classroom,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
14-116/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Eszter Czibor & Sander Onderstal & Randolph Sloof & Mirjam van Praag, 2016. "Does Relative Grading Help Male Students? Evidence from a Field Experiment in the Classroom," Framed Field Experiments 00548, The Field Experiments Website.
- Czibor, Eszter & Onderstal, Sander & Sloof, Randolph & van Praag, Mirjam C., 2014. "Does Relative Grading Help Male Students? Evidence from a Field Experiment in the Classroom," IZA Discussion Papers 8429, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rhodes, M. Taylor & Sarbaum, Jeffrey K., 2013. "Online Homework Management Systems: Should We Allow Multiple Attempts?," UNCG Economics Working Papers 13-14, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Luehrmann, Melanie & Chevalier, Arnaud & Dolton, Peter, 2013. ""Making it count": Evidence from a Field Experiment on Assessment Rules, Study Incentives and Student Performance," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79795, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Noemí Herranz-Zarzoso & Gerardo Sabater-Grande, 2016. "Financial incentives and academic performance: An experimental study," Working Papers 2016/18, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Lester Hadsell & Raymond MacDermott, 2012. "Faculty Perceptions of Grades: Results from a National Survey of Economics Faculty," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 11(1), pages 16-35.
- KimMarie McGoldrick, 2010. "Advancing the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning in Economics," Chapters,in: Teaching Innovations in Economics, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Wagner, Valentin, 2016. "Seeking risk or answering smart? Framing in elementary schools," DICE Discussion Papers 227, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:96:y:2006:i:2:p:447-452. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.