Distance, Time, and Specialization: Lean Retailing in General Equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David L. Hummels & Georg Schaur, 2013. "Time as a Trade Barrier," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(7), pages 2935-2959, December.
- Anthony Venables, 2001.
"Geography and International Inequalities: The Impact of New Technologies,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 135-159, June.
- Anthony J. Venables, 2001. "Geography and International Inequalities: the Impact of New Technologies," CEP Discussion Papers dp0507, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Alan V. Deardorff, 2014.
"Local comparative advantage: Trade costs and the pattern of trade,"
International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 10(1), pages 9-35, March.
- Alan V Deardorff, 2004. "Local Comparative Advantage: Trade Costs and the Pattern of Trade," Working Papers 500, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Redding, Stephen & Venables, Anthony J., 2004.
"Economic geography and international inequality,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 53-82, January.
- Redding, Stephen J. & Venables, Anthony J, 2000. "Economic Geography and International Inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 2568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephen Redding & Anthony J. Venables, 2001. "Economic Geography and International Inequality," International Trade 0103003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen Redding & Anthony J. Venables, 2001. "Economic Geography and International Inequality," CEP Discussion Papers dp0495, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Redding, Stephen & Venables, Anthony J., 2001. "Economic geography and international inequality," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3714, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Steven J. Davis & John C. Haltiwanger & Scott Schuh, 1998. "Job Creation and Destruction," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262540932, December.
- Hummels, David, 2001. "Time As A Trade Barrier," Working papers 28701, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
- Berthelon, Matias & Freund, Caroline, 2008.
"On the conservation of distance in international trade,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 310-320, July.
- Berthelon, Matias & Freund, Caroline, 2004. "On the conservation of distance in international trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3293, The World Bank.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki pages:
- Distance, Time and Specialization: Lean Retailing in General Equilibrium (AER 2005) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:95:y:2005:i:1:p:292-313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.