Sanctions: Some Simple Analytics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eaton, Jonathan & Engers, Maxim, 1992.
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(5), pages 899-928, October.
- Jonathan Eaton & Maxim Engers, 1990. "Sanctions," NBER Working Papers 3399, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Eaton & Maxim Engers, 1993. "Sanctions," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 14, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Eaton, J. & Engers, M., 1990. "Sanctions," ISER Discussion Paper 0221, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Kimberly Ann Elliott & Thomas O. Bayard, 1994. "Reciprocity and Retaliation in U.S. Trade Policy," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 78.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jeffrey J. Schott & Kimberly Ann Elliott, 1990. "Economic Sanctions Reconsidered: 2nd Edition," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 82, January.
- Kimberly Ann Elliott & J. David Richardson, 1997. "Determinants and Effectiveness of "Aggressively Unilateral" U.S. Trade Actions," NBER Chapters,in: The Effects of U.S. Trade Protection and Promotion Policies, pages 215-243 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:tcd:wpaper:tep9 is not listed on IDEAS
- O'Rourke, Kevin Hjortshøj, 2005.
"The Worldwide Economic Impact of the Revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5079, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kevin O'Rourke, 2005. "The worldwide economic impact of the Revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars," Trinity Economics Papers 200059, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2005. "The Worldwide Economic Impact of the Revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars," NBER Working Papers 11344, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin O'Rourke, 2005. "The worldwide economic impact of the Revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars," Trinity Economics Papers tep9, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Leonard Caruana & Hugh Rockoff, 2001. "A Wolfram in Sheep's Clothing: U.S. Economic Warfare in Spain, 1940-1944," NBER Historical Working Papers 0132, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fuchs, Andreas & Klann, Nils-Hendrik, 2013.
"Paying a visit: The Dalai Lama effect on international trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 164-177.
- Fuchs, A. & Klann, N., 2011. "Paying a Visit: The Dalai Lama Effect on International Trade," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1103, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Fuchs, Andreas & Klann, Nils-Hendrik, 2011. "Paying a visit: The Dalai Lama Effect on international trade," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 113, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Naghavi, Alireza & Pignataro, Giuseppe, 2015.
"Theocracy and resilience against economic sanctions,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 1-12.
- A. Naghavi & G. Pignataro, 2014. "Theocracy and Resilience Against Economic Sanctions," Working Papers wp977, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Alireza Naghavi & Giuseppe Pignataro, 2015. "Theocracy and Resilience Against Economic Sanctions," Development Working Papers 383, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Oechslin, Manuel, 2014. "Targeting autocrats: Economic sanctions and regime change," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 24-40.
- Ivar Kolstad, 2017. "Protected tax havens: Cornering the market through international reform?," CMI Working Papers 7, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Kevin H.O'Rourke, 2006.
"War and Welfare: Britain, France and the United States 1807-14,"
The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series
- Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2006. "War and Welfare: Britain, France and the United States 1807-14," Trinity Economics Papers tep2008, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Denise Guthrie & Erick Duchesne, 2003. "(Mis)Selection Effects and Sovereignty Costs: An Alternative Measure of the Costs of Sanctions," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20032, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- repec:eee:juecon:v:103:y:2018:i:c:p:34-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:145:y:2018:i:c:p:52-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klimenko, Mikhail M., 2002. "Trade interdependence, the international financial institutions, and the recent evolution of sovereign-debt renegotiations," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 177-209, October.
- Joshi, Sumit & Mahmud, Ahmed Saber, 2016. "Sanctions in networks: “The Most Unkindest Cut of All”," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 44-53.
- Kletzer, Kenneth, 2005. "Aid and Sanctions," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt5hq5d9gp, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Sumit Joshi & Ahmed Saber Mahmud, 2017. "Unilateral and Multilateral Sanctions: A Network Approach," Working Papers 2017-28, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Mohammad Reza Farzanegan & Mohammad Mohammadikhabbazan & Hossein Sadeghi, 2015. "Effect of Oil Sanctions on the Macroeconomic and Household Welfare in Iran: New Evidence from a CGE Model," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201507, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Emanuel Kohlscheen & Stephen A O'Connell, 2006.
"A Sovereign Debt Model with Trade Credit and Reserves,"
WEF Working Papers
0004, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Kohlscheen, Emanuel & O'Connell, Stephen A., 2006. "A Sovereign Debt Model with Trade Credit and Reserves," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 743, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:89:y:1999:i:2:p:409-414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.