The Effect of the Arab Boycott on Israel: The Automobile Market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chaim Fershtman & Neil Gandal, 1998. "The Effect of the Arab Boycott on Israel: The Automobile Market," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 29(1), pages 193-214, Spring.
- Chaim Fershtman & Neil Gandal, 1996. "The Effect of the Arab Boycott on Israel: The Automobile Market," CARE Working Papers 9607, The University of Texas at Austin, Center for Applied Research in Economics.
- Fershtman, C. & Gandal, N., 1995. "The Effect of the Arab Boycott on Israel: The Automobile Market," Papers 39-95, Tel Aviv.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Simon P & de Palma, Andre, 1992. "Multiproduct Firms: A Nested Logit Approach," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 261-276, September.
- Shane M. Greenstein, 1996.
"From Superminis to Supercomputers: Estimating Surplus in the Computing Market,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Economics of New Goods, pages 329-372
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shane Greenstein, 1994. "From Superminis to Supercomputers: Estimating Surplus in the Computing Market," NBER Working Papers 4899, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goldberg, Pinelopi Koujianou, 1995. "Product Differentiation and Oligopoly in International Markets: The Case of the U.S. Automobile Industry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 891-951, July.
- Steven T. Berry, 1994. "Estimating Discrete-Choice Models of Product Differentiation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 25(2), pages 242-262, Summer.
- Caplin, Andrew & Nalebuff, Barry, 1991.
"Aggregation and Imperfect Competition: On the Existence of Equilibrium,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(1), pages 25-59, January.
- Andrew Caplin & Barry Nalebuff, 1990. "Aggregation and Imperfect Competition: On the Existence of Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 937, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Trajtenberg, Manuel, 1989. "The Welfare Analysis of Product Innovations, with an Application to Computed Tomography Scanners," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(2), pages 444-479, April.
- Berry, Steven & Levinsohn, James & Pakes, Ariel, 1995. "Automobile Prices in Market Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 841-890, July.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jeffrey J. Schott & Kimberly Ann Elliott, 1990. "Economic Sanctions Reconsidered: 2nd Edition," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 82, January.
- Reingold, Ruth N. & Lansing, Paul, 1994. "An Ethical Analysis of Japan’s Response to the Arab Boycott of Israel," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(03), pages 335-353, July.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Singleton, Kenneth J, 1982. "Generalized Instrumental Variables Estimation of Nonlinear Rational Expectations Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(5), pages 1269-1286, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ihle, Rico & Finkelshtain, Israel & Rubin, Ofir David, 2014. "Markup pricing in the context of a violent conflict: differentiated apples in Hebron wholesale market," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182657, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zijun Luo & Yonghong Zhou, 2016. "Gainers and Losers of Political Instability: Evidence from the Anti-Japanese Demonstration in China," Working Papers 1608, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- repec:eee:retrec:v:62:y:2017:i:c:p:11-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amil Petrin, 2001. "Quantifying the Benefits of New Products: The Case of the Minivan," NBER Working Papers 8227, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geesche M. Merkle & Rico Ihle & Yael Kachel & Ulf Liebe, 2013. "Economic cooperation despite of political conflict: Israeli traders’ perception of Israeli-Palestinian food trade," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 151, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Eduardo P. S. Fiuza, 2015. "Automobile Demand and Supply in Brazil: Effects of Tax Rebates and Trade Liberalization on Price-marginal Cost Markups in the 1990s," Discussion Papers 0119, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Fershtman, C. & Gandal, N. & Markovich, S., 1998. "Estimating the effect of tax reform in differentiated product oligopolistic markets," Discussion Paper 1998-34, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jan De Loecker & Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2016.
"Effect of International Competition on Firm Productivity and Market Power,"
NBER Working Papers
21994, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- De Loecker, Jan & Van Biesebroeck, Johannes, 2016. "The effect of international competition on firm productivity and market power," CEPR Discussion Papers 11114, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leheyda, Nina, 2008. "Private Incentives to Innovate: Interplay of New Products and Brand-Name Reputation," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-120, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Anindya Ghose, 2005. "Used Good Trade Patterns: A Cross-Country Comparison of Electronic Secondary Markets," Working Papers 05-19, NET Institute, revised Oct 2005.
- Hong Canhui & Hu Wei-Min & Prieger James E. & Zhu Dongming, 2011. "French Automobiles and the Chinese Boycotts of 2008: Politics Really Does Affect Commerce," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-38, May.
- ME. Canes, 2000. "Country impacts of multilateral oil sanctions," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(2), pages 135-144, April.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpit:9511001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .