The Effect of the Arab Boycott on Israel: The Automobile Market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chaim Fershtman & Neil Gandal, 1998. "The Effect of the Arab Boycott on Israel: The Automobile Market," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 29(1), pages 193-214, Spring.
- Fershtman, C. & Gandal, N., 1996. "The Effect of the Arab Boycott on Israel : The Automobile Market," Discussion Paper 1996-08, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Fershtman, C. & Gandal, N., 1995. "The Effect of the Arab Boycott on Israel: The Automobile Market," Papers 39-95, Tel Aviv.
- Chaim Fershtman & Neil Gandal, 1995. "The Effect of the Arab Boycott on Israel: The Automobile Market," International Trade 9511001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Simon P & de Palma, Andre, 1992. "Multiproduct Firms: A Nested Logit Approach," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 261-276, September.
- Goldberg, Pinelopi Koujianou, 1995. "Product Differentiation and Oligopoly in International Markets: The Case of the U.S. Automobile Industry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 891-951, July.
- Steven T. Berry, 1994. "Estimating Discrete-Choice Models of Product Differentiation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 25(2), pages 242-262, Summer.
- Caplin, Andrew & Nalebuff, Barry, 1991.
"Aggregation and Imperfect Competition: On the Existence of Equilibrium,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(1), pages 25-59, January.
- Andrew Caplin & Barry Nalebuff, 1990. "Aggregation and Imperfect Competition: On the Existence of Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 937, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Singleton, Kenneth J, 1982. "Generalized Instrumental Variables Estimation of Nonlinear Rational Expectations Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(5), pages 1269-1286, September.
- Shane M. Greenstein, 1996.
"From Superminis to Supercomputers: Estimating Surplus in the Computing Market,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Economics of New Goods, pages 329-372
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shane Greenstein, 1994. "From Superminis to Supercomputers: Estimating Surplus in the Computing Market," NBER Working Papers 4899, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Trajtenberg, Manuel, 1989. "The Welfare Analysis of Product Innovations, with an Application to Computed Tomography Scanners," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(2), pages 444-479, April.
- Berry, Steven & Levinsohn, James & Pakes, Ariel, 1995. "Automobile Prices in Market Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 841-890, July.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jeffrey J. Schott & Kimberly Ann Elliott, 1990. "Economic Sanctions Reconsidered: 2nd Edition," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 82, January.
- Reingold, Ruth N. & Lansing, Paul, 1994. "An Ethical Analysis of Japan’s Response to the Arab Boycott of Israel," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(03), pages 335-353, July.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F, 1987. "Competition and Collusion in the American Automobile Industry: The 1955 Price War," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 457-482, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ihle, Rico & Finkelshtain, Israel & Rubin, Ofir David, 2014. "Markup pricing in the context of a violent conflict: differentiated apples in Hebron wholesale market," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182657, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Leheyda, Nina, 2008. "Private Incentives to Innovate: Interplay of New Products and Brand-Name Reputation," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-120, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Anindya Ghose, 2005. "Used Good Trade Patterns: A Cross-Country Comparison of Electronic Secondary Markets," Working Papers 05-19, NET Institute, revised Oct 2005.
- Hong Canhui & Hu Wei-Min & Prieger James E. & Zhu Dongming, 2011. "French Automobiles and the Chinese Boycotts of 2008: Politics Really Does Affect Commerce," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-38, May.
- Zijun Luo & Yonghong Zhou, 2016. "Gainers and Losers of Political Instability: Evidence from the Anti-Japanese Demonstration in China," Working Papers 1608, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- ME. Canes, 2000. "Country impacts of multilateral oil sanctions," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(2), pages 135-144, April.
- Fershtman, C. & Gandal, N. & Markovich, S., 1997.
"Estimating the Effect of Tax Reform in Differentiated Product Oligopolistic Markets,"
29-97, Tel Aviv.
- Fershtman, C. & Gandal, N. & Markovich, S., 1998. "Estimating the effect of tax reform in differentiated product oligopolistic markets," Discussion Paper 1998-34, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Gandal, Neil & Markovich, Sarit, 1999. "Estimating the Effects of Tax Reform in Differentiated Product Oligopolistic Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 2107, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:eee:retrec:v:62:y:2017:i:c:p:11-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amil Petrin, 2001. "Quantifying the Benefits of New Products: The Case of the Minivan," NBER Working Papers 8227, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geesche M. Merkle & Rico Ihle & Yael Kachel & Ulf Liebe, 2013. "Economic cooperation despite of political conflict: Israeli traders’ perception of Israeli-Palestinian food trade," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 151, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Eduardo P. S. Fiuza, 2015. "Automobile Demand and Supply in Brazil: Effects of Tax Rebates and Trade Liberalization on Price-marginal Cost Markups in the 1990s," Discussion Papers 0119, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- De Loecker, Jan & Van Biesebroeck, Johannes, 2016.
"The effect of international competition on firm productivity and market power,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11114, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jan De Loecker & Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2016. "Effect of International Competition on Firm Productivity and Market Power," NBER Working Papers 21994, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tex:carewp:9607. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Caroline Thomas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deutxus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.